- How do I start a spirit wear sale?
- It's easy! Please contact us to find out your options on apparel, decorating and pricing. Once we begin, it will only be a short time until your order form is on-line and ready to be accessed by your group.
- What are the factors of the price of custom printing?
- The main factors are the cost of the apparel, the number of colors printed and the number of locations.
- What do I have to do for my sale?
- There are a few simple steps to follow.
- Choose your apparel
From basics to outrageous...if it's a textile, we can work with it.
- Pick the logos and methods of decoration.
We can use an existing logo, or help you create some new looks. Screen printing, sublimation, embroidery and applique are some of the methods we use to make your apparel unique. We've got you covered in the price range that appeals to you.
- Decide on pricing
Tshirts by Cleo will provide you with your costs. After that it is up to you to determine how your sale will profit your group.
- How quick is turn around?
- Generally we turnaround most jobs in 10 business days after artwork approval, depending on the order. We can also do rush orders.
- How much will my organization make?
- It's up to you! You will be able to increase pricing as much or as little as you choose. The on-line consumer will only see those prices. Once your sale is complete, you will receive a check for all profits that were made.
- What kind of apparel will I be able to choose from?
- If it's going to be a work of art...you must start out with the right canvas! At Tshirts by Cleo we can print or embroider on most any textile product. From basics like t-shirts, hoodies, hats and bags, to specialty items like performance wear and uniforms, we can assist you in choosing the right items for your group from thousands of different distributors.
- What can you print on?
- All textiles, please see our 'products' page for more ideas.
- What kind of logo works best?
- To insure a good final product, we need your artwork in camera-ready format or vector format. CorelDraw .cdr, Adobe Illustrator .ai, or files in .pdf format work best. Don't have it in these formats? We have artists and graphic designers on staff to help create or recreate your design.
- How do I create an embroidered logo?
- Starting with an idea and sketch, or an established logo, a digitized copy must be made. This often involves a one time set up charge. Your logo can then be stitched onto most standard apparel.
- What art formats do you accept?
- To insure a good final product, we need your artwork in camera-ready format or vector format. CorelDraw .cdr, Adobe Illustrator .ai, or files in .pdf format work best. Don't have it in these formats? We have artists and graphic designers on staff to help create or recreate your design for a fee.
- What if I need artwork?
- Let our design team help you create a custom logo to fit your needs. With over 60 years of combined experience, our graphics department will make you look your best.
- What is your return policy?
- Because all our products are custom apparel we don't accept returns on products that are not defective. Contact us online and tell us the organization and what the problem is. We will get back to you as soon as possible (usually within 2 business days). Or you can always call us at 847.253.5484